- This event has passed.
PCOC Advanced Workshop
April 25 @ 12:00 pm - 4:45 pm€45.00
The PCOC Advanced Workshop is designed to increase skills in the use of outcome data to drive change.
Audience and Requirements:
- Clinicians and managers who are familiar with PCOC reports and the assessment tools
- It is recommended that attendance is in pairs or groups per service e.g. a pair or group from the community team and a pair or group from the inpatient team of a service
- Participants are required to bring their most recent report, dashboard and supplementary reports
Participants will learn clinical data analytic strategies to identify and plan improvements, including:
- Enhancing data literacy through data diving to support logical thinking and critical reflection using PCOC reports, dashboards and supplementary reports
- Using PCOC data and enabling factors self assessment to identify gaps
- Using collaborative data inquiry to translate data from information into actionable knowledge and target an area for improvement
- Applying quality improvement methodologies to plan and drive change
Where: Milford Care Centre Education Seminar Room
When: April 25th 2023
Time: Registration and Lunch from 12.00. Workshop: 1.00 – 4.45
Invoice Requests: Please contact the Milford Care Centre education department. Tel: 061 485841/485863, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refreshments & lunch provided (please advise of any special dietary requirements)
4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) approved by An Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland).
4 Continuing Professional Development credits from Royal College of Physicians of Ireland.