Terms and conditions
If the applicant is unable to attend the course following payment of the course fee and provides more than 28 days’ notice, a full refund will be given. If 10-28 days’ notice of cancellation is given, 50% of the fee will be refunded and where less than 10 days’ notice is provided of cancellation, course fees will not be refunded.
Milford Care Centre reserves the right to cancel courses and will provide a full refund to applicants where this occurs. We endeavour to let participants know as soon as possible in advance, via e-mail.
Your place on the course will be confirmed by email following receipt of your booking form and fee.
A restaurant is available on site from 8am to 4pm and you are welcome to use the facility at staff rates when you study with Milford Care Centre.
NB **To save the trees, we send out course materials via email in advance of the programmes where applicable – please check your email in advance of the course and you can decide whether to print off materials in advance.
Handouts will not normally be given out on the day but will be available on email**by request after the course.
Disclaimer for the provision of education/training by Milford Care Center education Department
Attendance and/ or participation in the programme applied for, which is/will be provided by, or on behalf of, Milford Care Centre (MCC) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This programme is developed in the interests of protecting the health of the public in respect of the knowledge and training of doctors, nurses, midwives and other healthcare staff who are engaged in a clinical environment (whether public and/ or private).
- In light of these purposes, this programme is intended to provide educational information to aid and augment an understanding of the theoretical subject matter presented and/ or the practical application of certain skills and competencies.
- It is the individual responsibility of each practitioner to assess and maintain his/ her own competence in respect of any situation and to assess the limitations of his/ her competence. This programme is not intended to affect, interfere with or limit a person’s individual responsibility to practice safely and effectively within his/ her scope of practice and in accordance with any local policies, guidelines and/ or protocols which may exist.
- MCC shall have no liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, loss, damage or claim arising out of, or in connection with, any person’s attendance and/ or participation in this programme including but not limited to the subject matter thereof and/ or arising out of the use of any handbooks, guidance notes, other documentation, oral presentations/ demonstrations, web-based learning tools or any other instruction or materials provided as part of this course (the “Materials”), howsoever arising.
- Any Materials provided by MCC as part of this programme are provided for information and guidance purposes only. MCC makes no representation assurance, warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever in relation to the Materials. The provision of the Materials is without prejudice to the obligation of persons attending and/ or participating in this programme to continually develop themselves as professionals, where applicable.
These terms and conditions are without prejudice to the operation of the Clinical Indemnity Scheme and the professional responsibilities of any persons attending and/ or participating in this programme.